To participate in UkrMath you must meet the following requirements.
- regular residence in Ukraine on February 24, 2022
- regular school-leaving certificate in Ukraine
- at least two semesters of study at a Ukrainian university in mathematics or a related subject
You do not need to have German language skills at C1 level (proven by DSH2 language exam) to enter UkrMath, but you must acquire them in the first course phase.
What options do you have if you do not meet these requirements but are still interested in studying mathematics with us?
- If you do not meet requirement 3 but are now a student at a German Gymnasium in Würzburg or in the vicinity of Würzburg and attend at least grade 10 there, please contact us. Perhaps we can find a temporary solution for you.
What options do you have if you have additional knowledge?
- If you also have a DSH2 language certificate, you can enrol with us immediately for the Bachelor's degree program in Mathematics. Please contact us, we will be happy to assist you.
- If you already have a Bachelor's degree in mathematics or a related subject, you might be interested in our Mathematics International Master's program, for which no German language skills are required.
- Copy of passport
- Copy of the German residence title (if available)
- School-leaving certificate (attestation)
- Transcript of Records for previous studies in Ukraine, showing the modules and grades completed so far
- German and English language certificates, if available
- Short curriculum vitae in table form, showing all stages of education.
After completing your online application, please send all documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 12, 2023. Please send pdf files, if necessary a photo saved as a pdf file with a smartphone is sufficient.