Holder of Chair
Prof. Dr. Anja Schlömerkemper
Please contact Prof. Anja Schlömerkemper in her function as Vice President and on issues of equal opportunities, career planning and sustainability at:
- since 04/2011 Chair of Mathematics in the Sciences, University of Würzburg
- 10/2010-03/2011 Research associate within own DFG-project at the Institute for Applied Mathematics, University of Bonn, Germany
- 03/2010-09/2010 Visiting professor, W3, at the Department of Mathematics, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- 10/2009-02/2010 Stand-in professor, W3, at the Department of Mathematics, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- 03/2005-09/2009 Postdoctoral researcher, supervised by Prof. S. Müller, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig
- 04/2003-02/2005 Postdoctoral researcher (incl. teaching duties), supervised by Prof. A. Mielke, Institute for Analysis, Dynamics and Modelling, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- 11/2001-03/2003 Research associate and postdoctoral researcher, supervised by Prof. J. Ball, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford, UK, within the EU TMR Network Phase Transitions in Crystalline Solids
- 10/1998-10/2001 PhD student with prof. S. Müller, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig
- 2002 Dr. rer. nat., Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Leipzig, supervised by S. Müller at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig, Germany
- 1998 Diploma, Faculty of Physics, University Göttingen, Germany
Bachelor's program: Analysis 1 & 2, Measure and Integration, Functional Analysis, Partial Differential Equations, Calculus of Variations, Mathematics for Informatics and Physics students etc.
Master's program: Multidimensional Calculus of Variations, Mathematical Analysis of the Navier-Stokes Equations, Homogenization Theory, Mathematical Continuum Mechanics with Applications to Materials Science etc.
Oberseminar Mathematics in the sciences, please, look at events.