Recent publications of the working group
- A. Sourmelidis, On the meromorphic continuation of Beatty zeta-functions and Sturmian Dirichlet series, J. Number Theory 194, 303-318 (2019).
- Ch. Schmeller, On the uniform distribution of zero ordinates of Epstein zeta-functions, Lith. Math. J. 58, No. 2, 198-211 (2018).
- K. Mönius, J. Steuding, P. Stumpf, Which graphs have non-integral spectra? Graphs Comb. 34, No. 6, 1507-1518 (2018).
- P. Stumpf, Elementary and combinatorial methods for counting prime numbers, Math. Semesterber. 64, No. 1, 41-62 (2017).
- P. Stumpf, A short note on reduced residues, Integers 17, Paper A04, 4 p. (2017).
- J. Steuding, P. Stumpf, On the Frobenius problem for Beatty sequences, Indag. Math., New Ser. 28, No. 1, 132-137 (2017).