Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Markus Bibinger
Assistant: Michael Heins
- Date and location: There are lectures each Wednesday and Thursday, 10:15-11:45 am, in the Turing-Hörsaal.
- Start: 27.04.2022, 10:15 am, in the Turing-Hörsaal
- Exercises (Vst.-Nr. 08000450): Tutorials will start in the second lecture week.
- Exams: Written exam after the end of the course, exact appointment announced later.
- Registration for the exam: Via WueStudy, registration period will be announced during the lecture.
- Language: German
Contents of the lecture:
This course for second-year students in Mathematics is devoted to the fundamentals of analysis and builds upon the course Analysis I from last semester. With the contents of the course Analysis I and the courses Lineare Algbera 1+2 we provide a solid basis for the Mathematics study paths.
In particular, the lecture contains the following contents:
- basic topology
- gamma function
- multidimensional differential calculus
- Banach fixed-point theorem
- Implicit function theorem
Literature: (a few well-known German books on Analysis 1)
- Analysis 2 by Otto Forster, Springer, 2010, Link
- Analysis 2 by Link , Springer, 2003,
- Analysis 2 by Link , Springer, 2002,
(1) Registration (Vst.-Nr. 0803305) in WueStudy is required.
(2) Materials (lecture notes, videos, exercise sheets) via WueCampus (Link).