Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Markus Bibinger
Assistant: Michael Heins
- Date and location: The course will be hybrid. There are asynchronous lecture videos provided via WueCampus. There is also a synchronous part of the lecture on Wednesday 10:15 am in Turing-HS (Informatik)
- Start: October 20, 2021, 10:15 am
- Exercises (Vst.-Nr. 08000350): In person on Monday 10-12 am (00.101 BSZ); Monday 12-14 (00.101 BSZ, 00.102 BSZ); Monday 14-16 (00.101 BSZ), Tuesday 12-14 (00.101 BSZ), Wednesday 12-14 (00.101 BSZ). Virtual plenary tutorial on Monday 10-12 am via zoom with recording; online tutorial Tuesday 14-16 via zoom
- Exams: Written exam after the end of the course, exact appointment announced later.
- Registration for the exam: Via WueStudy, registration period will be announced during the lecture.
- Language: German
Contents of the lecture:
This course for first-year students in Mathematics is devoted to the fundamentals of analysis. With the contents of the course Analysis 2 and the courses Lineare Algbera 1+2 we provide a solid basis for the Mathematics study paths.
Mathematical paradigms and proof techniques are developed and used.
In particular, the lecture contains the following contents:
- sequences and convergence
- functions and continuity
- differentiation of real-valued functions
- sequences of functions
- Riemann integration
Literature: (a few well-known German books on Analysis 1)
- Analysis I by Otto Forster, Springer, 2011, Link
- Analysis I by Link , Springer, 2006,
- Analysis I by Link , Springer, 2004,
(1) Registration (Vst.-Nr. 0803305) in WueStudy is required.
(2) Materials (lecture notes, videos, exercise sheets) via WueCampus (Link).