This is how the mathematics degree course works in the winter semester 2022/202309/21/2022
When do the events start? How do they take place? When can I register? How do I get information about my courses? What do I need to know as a first semester student?
The courses start by default at the first possible date from the beginning of the lecture period on 17-Oct-2022.
- The information about the start of the course (day, time and room, if necessary deviations from the above rule) can be found in WueStudy in your study planner or in the WueStudy course catalog.
- Make your course booking in WueStudy in due time (in case of lectures with exercises for the exercises with suitable group selection). This is required for participation.
- Your course booking also always gives you access to the WueCampus course assigned to the course (in the case of a booking with two phases, only after the end of the first phase and successful grouping based on the priorities given).
- The WueCampus course for the course contains all other event-specific information and materials.
Take advantage of the opportunities of face-to-face teaching, meet fellow students , get to know new ones. Do mathematics together. Take advantage of what is offered: Group work and JIM explanatory consultations in room 00.105 in the BSZ, work places in the mathematics library in the BSZ. Follow the announcements about further activities (announcement via WueCampus circular mail and on Instagram @mathe_uniwue or Facebook @mathe.uniwue).
As a first semester student
- Take part in the Pre-Course in Mathematics and register for it early.
- Come to the MINT Day on 14-Oct-2022. There you will find all the important organisational tips for getting started.